PRO To develop your dynamic component interactions, use the following references to the predefined attributes, functions, and operators. These are the building blocks for any dynamic component behavior that you can imagine.
- Dynamic Component Predefined Attributes
- Dynamic Component Supported Functions
- Dynamic Component supported operators
- Dynamic Components supported HTML tags
The following tables of examples complement the function reference:
- Math Function Examples
- SketchUp Function Examples
- Text Function Examples
- Trig Function Examples
- Logical Function Examples
- OnClick Function Examples
For a little extra help with materials and textures, check out these articles:
And if you want to control the display of scale handles on dynamic components that scale only in specific directions, find out how to hide the scale handles.