You'll need a Trimble ID to log into any of the SketchUp online resources including, 3D Warehouse, Extension Warehouse and SketchUp Web and Shop. You'll also need this login within SketchUp Pro for your subscription, or in SketchUp Pro classic to use any the previously mentioned resources within the software.
Note: Even if SketchUp has emailed you at this email address, or you’ve purchased with this email address in years past, it does not automatically create a Trimble ID. If you haven’t created one already, you’ll be prompted to create a new one.
To create a Trimble ID, you can open SketchUp (2019 or later) or you can visit a SketchUp site such as 3D Warehouse and click “Sign in” to begin this process.
Once you’ve arrived at a Sign in page, just follow the steps to create your account.
- Start by entering your desired email address in the appropriate field.
- If the email address has already been used to create a Trimble ID, then you’ll see an option to enter your password or click on “Forgot Password.”
- If the email address has never been used, then you’ll see an option to create one.
- From the Trimble ID Sign in page, simply enter your email address. Enter your information. You will then receive an email asking you to activate your account. Please click on the email link within 72 hours.
- Click the link in the email to finish creating your Trimble ID. If you don’t see the activation email, please check your spam, or wait a little while.
Note: If you choose to sign in with your Google account just click the "Sign in with Google" button. If prompted, enter the credentials for you Google/Gmail account.